I wanted to share this with you, a little sound therapy
I see so many clients that are on the verge of adrenal exhaustion. Life being so busy and just not enough time in the day to get it all “done”.
What we know about Chronic stress
Long-term stress and trauma can have a serious effect on our bodies and our brains. Research has found it can actually shrink our brain! Specifically targeting the area that deals with regulating our thoughts and feelings, and creating new memories. That’s why we tend to feel forgetful when we’re under loads of stress.
Don’t worry, all is not lost. Our bodies are amazing healers and are incredibly resilient. We just need to give our body some support.
BodyTalk and Craniosacral Therapy have been shown to help create deep relaxation allowing the body to go into rest, recovery and repair mode. The following is just a few suggestions as well.
- Foods dense in micro rich nutrients
- adreal strengthening herbs and supplements, such as B vitamins, ashwaganda ...
- enjoying time with your beloved pet
- being in nature, hiking, walking.
- creative projects where you lose sense of time
- Dance, singing, painting, gardening, drawing
- good times with family or friends
- nice long bath
- a good laugh
- and more...
About this video:
The group that created "Weightless", Marconi Union did ancollaboration with sound therapists. Its carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol.